Review : banila co. it Radiant CC cream

8/4/14





Hello everyone!
Let's talk about makeup today, with the review of a product I've been using for.. ages (actually for a bit less than a year I think, almost everyday of the week), the banila co. it Radiant CC cream.
It has become one of my favorite makeup products every since I tried it for the first time after ordering it from ibuybeauti.
This stuff is just amaziiing. I'm kinda into the Korean-dewy-makeup trend and this CC cream does the job wonderfuly! It gives me a great healthy shine everytime I use it... I'm in love, I just can't live without it anymore. If you want to look like a Korean star, don't think twice.






About the brand
banila co. was founded in 2005 to develop the most suitable base make-up products for 20-30 year-old women. Its trendy, practical base make-up range is now appreciated by stylish young women right across Asia. Radiant CC Cream, Prime Primer and Clean it Zero are among the signature products. In Korea, there are now 70 banila co. stores, and 80 counters in China.
 



What it claims
- Enhancing moisturizing with echo herb water complex.
- Smooth coverage even for skin’s bumps & wrinkles.
- Transparent radiant capsules for natural brightening.
- Naturally vivid and sleek skin.


How I use it 
When I'm finished with my skincare routine, I apply this as a makeup base with my fingers, as I would apply a moisturizing cream, and then follow up with BB cream.


My opinion
What to begin with... A love story? Nothing more to say. 
No, more seriously, I'm very happy with this product. This was actually my first CC cream ever and I did not know what to expect but this is now one of my holy grail products.
This product is in between skincare and makeup. Once you apply some on your face, it moisturizes your skin instantly, evens out your skintone, diminishes rednesses and gives you that healthy glow every Korean women crave for. The watery texture of the product is quite refreshing and kind of relieves any tightness your skin might feel. It won't save very dry skin from feeling dry under foundation and caking, but it still helps to sooth it out right before makeup application and to enhance the appearance of dry patches.

Not only this can be used under foundation or BB cream, but it also can be used on its own. I usually wear this alone (on my good-skin-days) instead of BB cream when I just want to hang out at home or need to do some quick grocery shopping.
It makes your skin look very healthy and moisturized which is why I love this product.

To end on another good note... The 30ml tube lasts foooorever! Indeed, you don't need much product to cover your entire face. I've been using this for almost a year, and I think there's still half of the product left, so even if 30ml of product doesn't seem much, it's actually quite a lot


To sum up...

Positives
- Feels very watery and moisturizing.
- Lightweight.
- Perfect for a dewy makeup effect.
- Gives a wonderful glow.
- Brightens and evens out skin.
- A bit goes a long way
- Practical and hygienic pump.
- Can be used alone or under bb cream/foundation.
- Contains SPF30 PA++.

Negatives
- Doesn't make your makeup more longlasting (doesn't act as a primer).
- No coverage (not really important for me, as I use it mostly as a base under my BB cream, but some other CC creams do provide light coverage, so if it's what you're looking for, this banila co. CC cream won't do).

Will I repurchase it? : YES YES YES, definitly! But I don't know if it'll ever be empty.

Where to buy this product? : on Sasa or ibuybeauti (for $23,90).

I hope you liked this review and see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment