Keep it light

6/17/14

Lolli Swim bustier bikini top ; Kate Moss for Topshop shorts ; Simone Camille vintage clutch ; Schutz sandals / Cornetti sandals ; Lionette by Noa Sade necklace ; Dixi ring ; 2 Bandits / Melanie Auld / House of Harlow bracelets
Finally, my final exams are over.
It's been so hot for a month, I could barely study. Now that I can take some time for myself, it keeps raining. Why??

Anyway, summer sale is starting in two weeks. SO even if I'm still wandering looking like a teddy bear in mid-June, it's time to think about what to wear during the holiday!
I'm going a few days to Roma in August. I heard it's the worst time to go there because of the heat, and I will only be able to take a small suitcase (first time ever I won't take my whole house), so I'm having a serious battle with myself to take a decision about what to and not to take with me.

Now, some summer must-have sandals and outfit ideas...

Kate Moss for Topshop dress ; Jessica Buurman sandals ; Sophie Hulme bag ; Wildfox Couture sunglasses (similar here) ; Dixi / Gorjana / Rebecca Minkoff rings ; Melanie Auld / Elizabeth and James / Elizabeth and James / Rachel Zoe / Gorjana / Phyllis+Rosie bracelets
Heartloom top ; A&F shorts ; Pour La Victoire mini bag ; Soludos lace up espadrilles ; Spitfire sunglasses ; Lionette by Noa Sade necklace & bracelet

 Alex & Chloe top ; French Connection skirt ; Sigerson Morrison sandals ; Pour La Victoire mini bag ; Dixi rings ; Anarchy Street bracelets
Top & skirt association as seen on Kristen Lam. She's just amazing. Her style is indescribable.

Zara vest & skirt ; Proenza Schouler mini bag ; Senso sandals ; Vanessa Mooney necklaces ; Vita Fede bracelets ; Gorjana ring


No comments:

Post a Comment