Spring taking over

3/20/14

Zara parka, top & overalls ; Elysewalker Los Angeles espadrilles ; Phyllis+Rosie necklaces


Goodbye winter!

Spring is my favorite season of the year. Flowers are blooming, the weather is nice, not too hot, not to cold.
But also I especially love the begining of spring because I know my birthday is getting closer. This year I'll be 20, so I'm particulary excited!
Well, actually there are also my final exams that are getting closer, but I don't want to think about those depressing days.

Here some outfit ideas for this spring...
Iro jacket ; tibi top ; One Teaspoon shorts ; Proenza Schouler bag ; Lionette by Noa Sade necklace
A&F knit ; One Teaspoon shorts ; Dolce Vita sandals ; See by Chloe bag ; 8 Other Reasons necklace
Topshop top (old) ; Iro bomber ; Zara shorts ; Luv AJ necklace ; Botkier bag ; Balenciaga ankle boots
Zara top ; One Teaspoon baggies ; French Connection backpack ; Sam Edelman slippers / Windsor Smith slippers ; Mr. Kate necklaces



No comments:

Post a Comment