Japanese mags : looks inspiration

3/29/13


I'm now at the library and I should analyse some old movies for my cinema class, but I'm a bit lazy today. Or maybe everyday, but well, I'll work harder during the Easter holiday.
Anyway, every other week, I take some of my free time to look over the latest Japanese magazines to get some look inspirations. Japaneses always seem to be ahead of us (Belgian) in terms of fashion trends.
I always get so inspired looking over ViVi, JJ, Happy Nuts, and some other magazines, then I'll hope you enjoy this post.


I really like this look. The striped tube skirt with the short pastel knit and the black wedges with the white socks are such a great combination for spring.


I have never worn any maxi dress, but this year it's going to change. This floral maxi dress is just so pretty and perfect for the summer.

Emoda shorts, titty&co knit, Rezoy heels

Love the striped knit with white shorts. Such a lazy and comfy look, but still so feminine.


Knit again and again. We never have enough of them. Casual, but so trendy.

 Sly denim shirt (similar here)

Love the association of denim shirt or jacket (like here) with tube skirt (see n°7 and 8) ! It gives a cozy feeling to your look without affecting the feminine side of the outfit.


I love this sporty, but still so stylish, outfit with the black and white jockey jacket.

White flatforms (similare here, here and here)

I've been in love with flatforms for a while now and those white flatform sneakers are just a must have! I also love the Zomg sneakers in blue floral by Jeffrey Campbell. I must get them, I just can't do without this spring.

Scans from Jmagazinescans.
It's a luck that there is such a great website that allows you to get all the scans you want from so many different Japanese magazines!

No comments:

Post a Comment