On the starting blocks

8/3/12

I have been wondering for a long time what kind of introduction I could write to begin this blog. But I decided not to do anything special.
This blog will be about my finds, what I like, and everything I'm curious about.
Feel free to share your thoughts, your own finds and everything you want.
The main purpose of this blog is for me to communicate and I just hope you will enjoy reading. 

I'm writing this post as I have just came back from a trip to the seaside. The weather wasn't at its utmost. Rain has showed up a few times, and the sun has been hiding. I still enjoyed the week watching the sea, taking photos and eating to the restaurant.
I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked, but here is a few ones I took while on the beach. 


Well, I'm still not used to my camera. This is my very first DSLR camera, then I need to learn, but I hope to get familiar with it and improve over time.

I hope you're enjoying the summer, I wish you a great holiday and fighting to the ones who have to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment